Note: The 2013 symposium is now over.
Please see the website www.isawwsymposium.com for the current year’s WWAC symposium.
2013 Exhibitor/Sponsorship Information
Update (July 24, 2013) – the Exhibitor hall is now sold out for WWAC2013.
We are currently soliciting both exhibitors and sponsors for the 2013 WWAC Symposium:
Exhibitor tables are priced at $875 each which includes:
- one six foot table with skirting or a 10ft x 10ft area, 2 chairs, duplex electrical outlet
- two vendor passes, which include ID badges and admission to the presentation room
- you vendor passes are equivalent to full conference registrations so you can talk to and network with attendees throughout the symposium
- additional vendor passes can be purchased for $200/each
- breakfasts, coffee breaks, and lunches on Aug 7 and 8
- admission to the general reception with cash bar on the evening of Aug 8th
- exhibit room hours: Aug 7 & 8 (8:00am -5:00pm) and during the Aug 7th evening reception
- exhibit setup: Aug 6 (6pm-9pm); room open at 7am on Aug 7 & 8; exhibit take down Aug 8 (5pm-8pm)
Companies can sponsor the symposium at three sponsorship levels of $500, $1500 and $3000. Sponsors enjoy pre- and post- event visibility through the symposium website, news releases, email announcements and exposure in the ISA water/wastewater division’s newsletter. Sponsors also have onsite visibility and the opportunity to exhibit a discounted rate. The higher sponsorship levels include complementary symposium registrations, increased visibility and a free exhibit table.
Sponsors also have the opportunity to place advertisements and technical articles in the quarterly ISA water/wastewater division newsletter, the symposium program, and pre/post-event emails. The newsletter reaches a targeted audience of the 2,000+ ISA members who work in the water/wastewater sector and are involved with Automation, SCADA, PLC/HMI, and instrumentation. These are the facility managers, engineers, and technicians who work with these systems on a daily basis and make purchasing decisions/recommendations.
Recent copies of the ISA water/wastewater division newsletter:
- Fall 2012 ISA Water/Wastewater Division Newsletter
- Summer 2012 ISA Water/Wastewater Division Newsletter
- Spring 2012 ISA Water/Wastewater Division Newsletter
- Winter 2012 ISA Water/Wastewater Division Newsletter
Why Exhibit and/or Sponsor at WWAC 2013?
Exhibiting at and/or being a sponsor of the 2013 ISA Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium (WWAC) puts you face-to-face with a variety of industry professionals searching for your products, services, and insights! Use this focused event to build key business alliances and meet new prospects.
Meet and network with professionals who are responsible for the automation, instrumentation, and operating aspects of water/wastewater facilities across North America. According to a recent US EPA study, there are over 16,000 water plants in the USA, and more than 21,000 wastewater plants. This does not even includes the plants in Canada, Mexico, Central/South America and beyond. Tap into the automation professionals that help keep these plants up and running.
Attendees include the engineers and operations staff who make the day to day decisions at plants and have great deal of influence on purchasing decisions. Our attendees also includes individuals such as operations managers, project managers, control engineers and business managers who have an important role to play in new facility installations and upgrades to existing plants.
This knowledge-driven event focuses bringing together individuals who are looking for technical solutions to their water/wastewater challenges. Get access to this group of decision makers by exhibiting your proven equipment and services solutions, and having the opportunity to discuss opportunities on a one-on-one basis.
Join us to help professionals in the water and wastewater industry understand how automatic control applications affect processing and distribution of water treatment.
The symposium is scheduled so that speaker sessions and exhibit hours do not overlap. Exhibitors will have the full attention of attendees when they meet with them to discuss solutions and applications during conference breaks, meals, and receptions over the three-day period.
For more information about exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, please contact our general symposium chair Graham Nasby at email@example.com or via telephone at +1 (519) 763-7774.